Sway With Lois: Fantasy .........
Photobucket

Friday, June 08, 2007

Fantasy .........

oh............I watched a very very very old film just now!

And
you will never believe what film that I have watched




Cinderella !!!!!!

The film produced much older than me !


1976



Have you ever think about what is the different if when you have watched this film at childhood age and Adult ? what would your perceive be when you watched the Cinderella at 3 years old , 13 years old and 23 years old ? I can say I still fancy on this kind of musical film , which Cinderella always singing in the jungle or the garden . :-)


I just wander why the whole set of attire of Cinderella would return back to the original after 12 pm except the shoe .......hahahahahahahaha ?

And I also wander ,
do the children nowadays still watching Cinderella ????
Do they know this fairy tale ?


It was part of my childhood memories !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home