Sway With Lois: a dream.............................
Photobucket

Thursday, June 07, 2007

a dream.............................

A feature dream ~

The dream was started with the picture of My Uncle family and My own family went to Macau trip . ( This is impossible ) at least we never went out for trip with my uncle family since all the child have grown , it was totally 11 people for 2 families , it was huge group ! ( I just wander why it didn't included my brother 's girl friend...???)

We were enjoying out trip ,the overall dream was so joyful . I still remember it was winter time , we all felt freezing but we met an ice -cream stall . My brother show me the ice cream that he has found which was the one we had eaten when we were kids. ( which is no longer manufactured now) I never seen such a happy smiling face from my brother before , he looks extremely excited .


May be it is what dream was
dream can be a space to fulfill the desire
which we couldn't in the real life



The dream suddenly jump to another small village in China ,we entered a traditional pharmacy . I don't know where it was , but clearly I knew I were talking Mandarin with them (the one with China slang) . My cousin willing to buy some medicine since she was in flu. Surprisingly ! I saw nothing in pill , it was few bottle of liquid , she tried some tastes of it ,
it looks like something preserve in salt or alcohol .

Jump again to another picture .
My mom and my auntie were in a small grocer , ( they are looking for a pair of clog) it looks very old ........ could be recognized as 70~80 years sign . It was return to ancient . I sat on a very high chair , crossing my leg , wearing white colour camisole and a short pants . There were 2 sales girl standing in front of me , they were murmuring at the corner and looking on me . Finally , they be on their mettle to come and asked me , "Are you Gypsy ?" and also asking their boss with the same question while pointing me .

I were so surprise ! Am I look like a Gypsy ??????????
Luckily Their boss answer : " No , she isn't" . She is not my compatriot .
oh....that mean He is .

but I couldn't find any same/common characteristic between us .


........................then , I woke up from my dream. hahaha....such a interesting dream .
I believe that because I just read a book with the title of Gypsy before I got into the nap . So I dream it too . That is what people say , when you are thinking of it at day and you will dream of it at night .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home