Sway With Lois: Will you support me ?
Photobucket

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Will you support me ?

108 , 109 , 110 , 111 , 112...................................

can't believe ! I had wrote 108 pages of blogs in Blogger.
I realize that I am not that kind of people who can sit down anywhere , not limited by any circumstance to write .


Belongingness


I found I really need it . I would feel wandering and silly when I lost it . To pick up the belonginess isn't easy matter . I hate feeling strangeness , I hate something that are not in control .


How to catch back the belongingness
use day and night to inquire
or
let it comes back spontaneously




Yesterday ,I went back to KL . Seems like living as an utterly worthless person , callous to everythings. My mind gone .....................it is empty , it is vacuum .


I know God never abandon me
HE never !


And the peace of God , which transcends all understanding ,
will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus

philippians 4:7



If you are always with me , Please pray for me
To transcends the understanding , I need support !



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home