Sway With Lois: Conclusion .....CT
Photobucket

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Conclusion .....CT

I am looking for part time job ~ hope that I could get it as soon as possible .

I am not going to be a lazy people who just staying at home !


I have let my mind become waif for some periods , it makes me become lazy .
Lazy in doing all the things , I still have some tasks in my hand that I should have complete ....but I just leave it , until it goes moldy !!!!!!

And this periods are the most " Embarrassed" .......I am scaring on people asking me what I am doing now . I really don't know how to answer and also shame to answer . I could just open my mouth and : " Ah..................." . Never mind , I still have to pass through it by my own .


I promised to write the conclusion on my China trip . Some people might ( sometimes it including myself) think , Am I too persist on somethings that I have promised / deal with ?
hahaha......I am a bit stubborn , it always make me suffer losses . Anyway , when I watched the traveling program today , it reminds me that I haven't completed the China trip series .

Actually I forget mostly what I had planned to write in the initial .

Can I Make the comment first ?

1) I hate .....I really hate the expectoration !
2) Smoking .............it was anywhere , surrounding all the environment ! I couldn't breath !
3) Crafty ! I hate people lie on me . Anyway , I know they have to live with this type of
stratagem .
4) Almost entering every gardens need to pay and it is not cheap !



Anyway , All the outcome must have the origin .
I cannot blame them , that is their life . We cannot scale their life with our own value . We live in different country , growing in the different environment , accepting different culture effect , different in education . What we thought are right / correct /common in our value , it might not be the same for them .

One worrying tendency is , some of the teenagers( might be not only this range of people ) in the city over addict in the luxury materialistic and creature comfort . If compared to Malaysia , I could say we might be a bit frugality. Understandable , they were living in extremely hard and bitter periods .

And I discover that their ashman work until quite late ! I could still saw them when I went to dinner , it was around 7~8 pm . Disgraceful that you can see Malaysia is dirty than China , Malaysian like to throw rubbish everywhere , we can see the rubbish all along the road . Comparing to China , ......haha...there don't have much rubbish but it replaces by the phlegm !!!!!!! You have to be caution / mind every steps . ( It was horrible ) and I think it is a bad habit . I was always wandering why they got so much phlegm ! until my housemate who study biotech told me , it was cause by smoking .

In my opinion , it is just a vicious circle !!!!!!!! NO SMOKING THEN NO EXPECTORATION !
And I am giving an advice to all my friends who would like to visit China .

"There are no free lunch in the world "


100 % true , there are tricky , you will pay ! If you don't believe me ! Not even one little gift ! The trip made me seems a bit bold as brass/ disrespectfully , but sometimes it is necessary !
There are loads of disagreement , I still admire the management of the government since China is so huge ! When you looking on Malaysia situation , I would say ....we are lost in control !
For example , Just one year time ( I went to Guangzhuo May 2006 , and again May 2007) the government can successfully banned the motorcycle in Guangzhuo town .





However , every trips bring us different experience !
I extremely agree on one of the backpacker author idea, she used 2 years to span loads of countries . But it didn't mean the end , she need 4 years to completed the books , to remind back, to think and to chew . ( So am i need to use 22 days ? ....no , more than this )
Same as me , the reflection is strong enough to keep you fresh !
might be it is the good things to doing the backpacking .


but .....


I realize my parent are not suitable to do it anymore , I can notice how hard for them and every night they fallen in sleep so quickly cause of the tiring . And the first time I could feel I am growing ! I am able to lead and become a little rock for my parent .





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home