Sway With Lois: happy Father day ~
Photobucket

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

happy Father day ~

So...Sunday , We went to my uncle 's house for steamboat and celebrated the father day .
We didn't celebrate the father day together before . And, It was so lovely joyful to have time to gather with relatives . All the kids grow and the black turn grey . The time has passed just like the rocket , my cousins shows the little corner which 4 of us ( not including my older and youngest cousins ) congest on the little child table for dinner when we were kids .
When the family members increase ( my brother's gf , and my cousin 's gf ) , we can't fit in one big round table anymore !
We planned to get one bigger ! Obviously !




Chocolate Banana cake ~




My dad & Uncle








My Uncle family & our





Gathering & chatting ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home