Sway With Lois: Thanks !
Photobucket

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thanks !

I never know who I am in front of my friends
Am I always look strong enough in front of my friends ??
because the words "give up " arose some of my closer friends 's curiosity .

I am glad that when they see the title that I have posted in the MSN , most of them gave me loads of comfort . I am happy to know those are all God's grace on me .
All the comfort seems like raining moistening the cactus which is in the situation of withered and yellow . So I am the cactus , I will absorb all the comfort fully in my stomach , keep all the comfort as my provision .I am happy that in my difficult times , they are always loads of friends to support me .

Yesterday , it was a wonderful lunch time with Stuart , He borrowed me his ears to listen all my problems . It was not in my expected , we spend 2 hours in chatting and I were able to unbosom myself . As he had said , we both are patient , only God is our Doctor . Finally , I am able to persist what the decision I have made , he made me see the path clearer .

and he awoke me that Church and BB aren't everythings in my life , only Lord Jesus is the unchangeable .

Good timing ! Just after the lunch I got the call......

And finally .....I got a good news ! ...I got a job ! I got a job ! I got a job !!!!!!!
Althought it is just a part time as a teleslaes excutive .
And I started counting and counting how could I distribute my salary , I have to pay my rent , my fees , transportation fees , for parent , 1/10 dedication , I am going to attend the flute class soon , so I just remain Rm 7 .5 per daily meal , it is not enough!!!!!! hahahahaha

hahaahaha........that mean I need to prepare my own lunch ( da bao ) .

let see

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Breakfast
Rm 2.5 wholemeal break for a week
Rm 2.8 ( 10 eggs )
Rm 1 ( a package of small tomatoes)
Rm 4.80 ( 100g of bacon or ham )

that mean my breakfast is Rm 1.85 per day


Lunch

eemm....it has to depend eh ......
Could be Rm 1.00 sweet corn + an waiter boiled egg
or Rm 1.50 nasi lemak / mee goreng / break / roti canai /tosai
or
own prepare spagetti or nasi goreng

so , lunch might be could be Rm 2.50 as a budget


Dinner
eerrrr...not going to cook anymore ...... I think !
Rm 4.5 as maximum ......there are loads of food court at genting klang .


Anyway .....total daily meal costs me at least Rm 8.85 as a budget


/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


It all just a budget , hope that I can do well in my job and hit the target ....hehe...then can get bonus .




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home