Sway With Lois: Just a HUGE challenge !
Photobucket

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Just a HUGE challenge !

4th days of my job training ~

A quite bored day which 3 of us sat in a room and doing our role played from 930 am until 6pm!

There is a Malay girl , a Chinese guy and me . And also a trainer .

As a telesales , the sound is always important .
as most of you know , I am not that type of girl who can sound delicately pretty or make people feel interested / attractive .
So , it was a hard time for me in practicing on it .

My trainer then started to help me to find the ways to cheer me up and make my sound to be more interesting .

Do you know how he started it ?

First , He already make the assuming on me , I am that kind of girl who spend my time in reading books , watching Tv at home , listening to music and stay at home always . Then no doubtful i admit all of it !

After then He asking me , have you been to clubbing ?
have you got boyfriend?
are you often going out with a group of friends ?
will you going to yam cha with friends?

so.....the answer above is " NO"!
my lif is toooooo discipline
And I missed out the period of rebellion in my life !



That mean the conclusion is "death penalty " .....I am a totally bored people !!
Nothing can really reflect my emotional or bring any surprising .
Not many people can cheer me , and the serious point is .....I can't cheer people up at all !


and when I say I don't need a boyfriend at that moment . Yup, it was true ! I am too busy with all my life now .
The big changing already make me total collapse .
I never say I don't need in the future
but at the moment I answered him
yup! The moment !
I just no more energy to think about relationship !


after a hour of " counselling " , i think they might gave me up ....hahaha
can't stand this kind of stubborn people anymore .


opportunityisnowhere

This was a sentence show me after a short break.
Definitely I know what He mean , but talking and action always can't come to syncretic .


Suddenly , There is another sentence came out from my mind " just be yourself" .
yup, just be myself , i am not the charming girl who can have tender sound and coquetry .
and there are no friends of mine would always going to clubbing ,I just try to mean , I didn't live in this environment !
But I still don't understand why recently people always told me " Just be myself"!
Were I not myself ?????????


To the final conclusion for me today is
Shy to say that I am jealous to the Malay girl !
From her , I know what the guys nowadays want !
And it is a mission impossible for me ! hahaha







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home