Sway With Lois: Cheer me up please !
Photobucket

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Cheer me up please !

Cheer me up ! Cheer me up ! Cheer me up And Cheer me up
Cheer me up ! Cheer me up ! Cheer me up And Cheer me up
Cheer me up ! Cheer me up ! Cheer me up And Cheer me up


Ways to cheer Lois up are :

1) send me a dozen of Chocolate ( I got a new Tiramisu taste ! superb !)
2) all of my Friends send me a smiling photos ( good idea ar!)
3) Give me a warm hug
4) Leave me alone for a peace weekend ( without BB , without study or work )
5) Buy me the newest Harry potter series and film ticket


at the moment , this 5 ways are more than enough to cheer me up now.





Have you ever seen a person who is " Easy give up -er" ?....I am talking about myself .
The first way I really started my work , i already wanna resigned. The 2nd day , my resigning will keep stronger . So , let see how is the coming 3rd day ( tomorrow ) , what crazy things I am going to do !

more than 100 calls per day !!!!!! it is killing me like a hell, keep on talking for 8 hours !
When the time I finished my job , along the way I went back to home ......my head kept dip downing and my eyesight were just concentrate on the floor . Loads of workers in the city centre , same way or the opposite way with me , busy in traffic or rushing home , getting the shelter when raining came ..........all seens like not my life .



And today , I got ZERO sales ! I Got ZERO sale with more than 100 calls !!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home