Sway With Lois: fully stomach , empty mind!
Photobucket

Monday, July 30, 2007

fully stomach , empty mind!


hehehe...... , some of my friends might think I have diet and just eat little . Yup , I do admit if you were having lunch with me , that mean you would never see me eat normally . In the same time , you might say it is a wrong way if base on the common step of getting diet , because according to what people have said is having great breakfast in morning , satiated with lunch , and just little at dinner . I did try this technique , But the result was " go for wool and come home shorn". I 've even ate more in a day . Anyway , I am not always having my dinner as today . Honestly , It is a bit over .


Udon noddle with mussel , agaric , tomatoes ,vegetable and miso soup











It was a early morning , about 645 am . Got in to slept very early at the night before . Working make me feel exhausted . I spend no time on myself . I have set the clock for a just a small nap , as what had expected , I couldn't make it .



The next morning , I woke up at around 620 am , washed my clothes , having breakfast and settle something . Time flied ..... the sun raise ! The beautiful view appeared in front of me .


But what coming on was .......working ! A brand new day , I still need to went for work !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home