Sway With Lois: E@A 2007
Photobucket

Monday, August 13, 2007

E@A 2007


Yesterday was my company E@A .
















Thanks Steven for doing the translation for captain Irene




1st kajang company



Am I look that old ?

:-P I am still a student !!!!!

Suddenly being asked are you getting married already or soon ? what !????
Captain Irene asked me was I married already !!!!!????? What a crazy question ???
And the 2nd person who asked me was from the same company ! Lt Joe , when I told him I am going to get a break in BB next year , he straightly asked me am I going to prepare my wedding !!!!!
( who set the rule that only guy can get the study leave in BB , girl cannot meh ????)


Immediately I throwed back the question to them , am I really look that old ? I am still a student ! a student you know ! I am a bit sad lah ~ how can people asked me this type of question ??

I am anti- marry now ! I am a modern girl ( try to not address as woman !) . My dream ages to getting married still is 28 , perfect ! having a partner from now is ok , but married sounds to weird to me !


damn tired after the half day busy with the celebrated in E @A , when I reached home , daddy said we got to go for my uncle ' s dinner at kepong !
My uncle promoted become grandfather , once again can't escape from the same type of question ! haiz , I hope to go back to my teenage , when I don't need to worry on how to answer this kinds of question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home