Sway With Lois: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Photobucket

Monday, August 27, 2007

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

How you define " Beauty "?

When I was studied english at ELS , a teacher said , we can praise all the girl with pretty ( any girl that you meet) . But beautiful mean very attractive ( strongly mean it ).

Connotation could be a good and also weak point for asian female.
Nowadays , "Confident" would be the better predominance to show the beauty for a girl .

In my eyes , beauty is come from the heart .( I am sure you are going to roar me ! hahaha )
I never say appearance isn't important . You still have to maintance your good look ! hehehehe
I can see the beauty from female heart and it awakes my respect for them .
Beauty is an untouchable feel ! it isn't come from the appearance .
I like to stay with the friends who is sonsy and simplicity ( just because I am not , that why I hope to be with them )

I keen on jokes , I wish I can laugh every minutes .
I believe that laughing and smiling make every people happy .
I sure it makes me enjoy !
Although we might notable to have a little smile when we were in down mood .

Smiling can remove all the defect .
Smiling bring warm and love .
Smiling can break the harder wall in the world .

Happiness is simple ! It is not complicated as the mathematic formula !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home