Sway With Lois: You'll have to wait !
Photobucket

Saturday, April 05, 2008

You'll have to wait !

Part 1

I do have somethings to share ~
However , I have to do it after I finished reading this few books .
( plenty of times need , please be patient)
I have lots of questions and doubts .I don't want to guess .
As you know I'm stubborn person , I have to find out the answer.
I just started with the "Charismatic Chaos" , the introduction takes about 20 pages .
It always has his own purpose to have such a long introduction , mainly is to reduce the harm that brought to other and also what had he got from the feedback from readers .
I am agree with the author , it's not judging other denomination . The purpose of the author was to answer the doubts of non-Charismatic Christian and to raise up some issues . ( I would share deeply on it)
Again to say , It's not about criticize on any denomination .You'll know about it later!
I 'm slightly worry that this topic would affect some of my friends who is from charismatic church . ( I don't want to lost any friends seriously !)


I 've been read the 2 books below for once
now I have to read again deeply


The book below had been finished read.
And I found I miss a lots of point that I had never known before.



Part 2



Today I got Sun burn !


Look at my face and hand !
I can still feel the heat on my face !



Why I got the sun burn ?
you'll know about later~
Please stay with me until the answer come out ~





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home