Sway With Lois: Just be yourself
Photobucket

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just be yourself

Just wanna share a song that I enjoy recently ~






I pretty understand sometimes people might not able to "squeeze their mind" and change into words , so they prefer not to write blog .
Last Sunday , Joe gave me ride to his church for Sunday service , we were talking about why to write blog..........the reason is that simple for me .

Because sometimes I 've no one to share with .
And another point is .....people would always thought that I 'm just like what they 've known me. ( my mischievous thinking)
It 's a path letting my friends to know how am I doing , it could also be doing in vice versa .

Joe had suggested me with some ideas how to meet more friends , hehehehe ...will consider on that . But Yam Cha might be a bit problem for me . ( could be doing it once in a blue moon !) :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home