Sway With Lois: Thanks for making my BB life wonderful ~
Photobucket

Monday, March 03, 2008

Thanks for making my BB life wonderful ~

First of all , would like to say thank you very much to our BB friends Lt Joe and Sgt Benji who are from 2nd Subang Jaya to gave 4th kajang a uniform talk .






They were arrived a bit earlier , while my company was just finished the fall in and going to have their lunch . Lt Wen Jiann from 4th kajang was there in front to introduce our guests ( Actually he also don't know where they came from ....hahaha)


Lt Joe and Sgt Benji who wasn't in their uniform ( We don't mind actually )
gave the choose for 4th kajang members to chose the languages that we would like to
( English , Mandarin and Cantonese)

However , 4th kajang company chosen Mandarin .
in the end , 3 languages mixed been used !




Spread in squads



Stared with "How to lace our BB boots correctly !"



Way to polish BB boots until it could become a mirror !
Sgt Benji is the "professional " Boots polisher ! Just Kidding!
Never know that polishing shoes could be such a big knowledge ! And costs time !





Members were trying how to "heat" the surface after polish with the Kiwi
( I rather used "heat " than "burn" to describe it )

Lt Joe caught out Sgt Liew and Private Cheong to showed the faults of their uniform .



Final checking for the uniform in company
Taught the members how to wear the cap ,
3 fingers on left and 2 fingers on right above the eyebrow.


Lt Joe showed the best hair style to male members !



My final request to Lt Joe to did my company favour
was to push my members smart !





Once Again thank you to both of our BB friends who came and help us !





It would be the final things that I could do to my company before I leave on June .
I pretty understand they wouldn't not hold this kind of talks without any help .
4th kajang -SURE & STEDFAST !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home