Sway With Lois: Friend gathering 2008
Photobucket

Monday, February 11, 2008

Friend gathering 2008

We have became good friend since primary school.
As yet , we live so near to each anothers , we just meet for once per year ( mostly is on CNY)
We have a year time stories to chit chatting about on the lunch time . Again every year we both recall back some of our old friends , willing to know how are they doing .
However ,We didn't even know where are some of our best friends now.





























Tolerance , patient and acceptance are needed in every friendship . Everybody is chasing different dreams ahead us . For those friends who had got married , hope to send my great blessing to them .



It was the second time she visited my house , actually not many of my friends been to my house since I had moved to Semenyih. Just for few hours to spent together in deeper chatting , it was the most satisfaction for me .




Flower tea

With a cup of flower tea can went through longer , the nice armor surrounding us .


Friendship forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home