Sway With Lois: So near , yet so far
Photobucket

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

So near , yet so far


I still remember that " Globalization " is one of the common topic in school handbook .
I had studied this topic while surround by loads of different races of students in the class.

The radio station 98.8 is my best accompany in my exam period . I could always hear that loads of Malaysian who stay at oversea call back to Malaysia and on air along this few year .
All the stories that they have told were always interesting and attractive . In the meanwhile , I may confused myself , I wonder where I were when I was listening on those stories .
My sou land mind already flew to another state .

Globalization really happened all around the world .
Although I have friends who so near to me . I can't feel their present .
On the other hand ,friends who at other side of the world , they are always the most welcome for me .

Distant may not be the biggest barrier :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home