Sway With Lois: BE sure & stedfast
Photobucket

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

BE sure & stedfast

After reading a friend' s blog , not to say giving any comment , but wanna sharing.
( please forgive me , I always jump my point in an article , can't write in very systematic form )

It's again BB matter , Topic: Promote as officer.
My own experience was , I were from rank and file , the highest position I got promoted in NCOs was Cpl . After Form 5 , I went into another section which call Primer .
Since I became NCOs till Primer , I had known nothing !
I never been to NCOs training , no idea at all with what's the NCOs Council doing and the role of becoming NCOs. I admit I was such a failure members , I knew nothing about BB . Couldn't sing all the BB songs probably , couldn't fully memory the BB object , couldn't spell our founder name .
It happened because of the company management didn't did well . Day by day .....the whole company just gone like "usual". The whole company was isolated .

I had in charge in the junior section alone when I were primer , no examples and officer's guide . ( The officer who had in charged in junior section resigned before I take the part )
With God 's Grace , I 've learn by mistake. The best benefit without officer's guide and guideline was , I could did it what every I like .....( I mean the way I've lead the Junior ).
I did learn loads since then , I force to do the pre-study before teaching the junior section .
I have form my very own system of teaching in badge classes after the hard way I have gone through.

I pick up more than what I had ever known .
I do mine "reform " in the company which has started with the juniors.
The very first Gold badge achieve in my company born in 2005. 3 of my juniors gain it with excellent result ,I was so glad on it . ( I know some of the companies might no surprise with it )
I could trained them in drill better than all the senior in that time , it has proved me my company really need a huge reform .
I've used one half year serve in silent , just like submarine .
The most joyful period with junior, my confident grown !
In year 2005 , I had became warrant officer.

Unfortunately , not all the officers could see the point .
I went to the officers Training alone 2005 which I knew I was still deficient and hunger .
hahahaha.......I was only officially inform my captain after I had registered the training .
Although , 3days 2 nights didn't help much , I met some friends who really firm me , I couldn't squeeze into the young officers because they were already knew each other very well and in group , I was totally stranger .
YUP ! I met some Aunties ! Some middle ages helpers from some companies , I was so surprise that they still have energy to serve in BB . It makes me so excited .


When some of the junior promote into senior , I knew I have to hand off .
I was in struggle , I didn't want my junior being affected. I was so worry .
Finally I made the decision , I have to !

In addition , I started my service in senior section from the end of year 2005 .
2006 I been promoted as Lieutenant.
2007 I went to officer training alone again in penang . ( just as the same cases as before )
I did my best effort to pursue other officers , anyway it is not work at the end .
I know the improvement need times , I just hope one day they could found out it .

I am not regret to pass through and experience so much , I just believe it is what's the GOD arrange for me . That is the reason why I do understand my Friend's express . It is really hard , and I know what is he worry about . This trouble happened at all the companies .
We believe that steps by steps bring better result .
It 's a long term service , loyalty and maturity are necessary .

hehehehe
I did past through the period of fighting with the officers council , it was the hardest time for me . I am a very stubborn person , holding some points very straight.
I could say I gain 20 % win , other 80 % have to depend on them .

Be Sure & stedfast !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home