Sway With Lois: Trustworthy or not ??
Photobucket

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Trustworthy or not ??

I can only use "depress" to describe my mood now .
"Trust" should be build up between two . When one party gave it up , everything would going to be hard to progress.
It 's important to build the "trust" in a team , as a BB company , how we could gain the trust from the parent and members? I believe that action prove the result .

However, when it happen between the co-ordinator in the company , it is extremely hard to cope .Certainly , we can't avoid this kind of matter happened on us .

All of our officers have done our best to work out and build up the partnership. I know that it is pretty hard , but we did it . I could say We are utterly upset with this .I can felt from all the officers 's face , we always keep vigil for not coming out with any unwilling gossip or beware with our mouth although we are not satisfy with anythings .

I really don't hope to keep the depression , Forgive me not to tell the whole story .
It would causes more nonsensical problems .


I would like to thanks Captain Calvin for doing well in this part . Honestly , it is not easy to carry the captain position . I can feel the pressure which fall under him , all the responsible in the company , members 's problem , working pressure and .........yes ! He is going to marry soon !
He is the only one who has persist his BB service till now for 13 years .The most loyalty officers in 4th Kajang .



Finally , with shouting ! :

If you don't think we are trustworthy , so better give up !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home