Sway With Lois: We don't care ?
Photobucket

Friday, January 04, 2008

We don't care ?

When we compromise with what the world culture and ignoring God 's word. We need to accept the consequence

I have experience it deeply since I have lived outside .
Can I say we abuse the "Human rights " or "freedom ".
My own opinion , anyway .

When the homosexual say they should be legitimate concern. We say :" Never mind , we don't care , it should be your own human rights."

When couple living together . And they insist cohabit could bring loads of convenience ( Rubbish ! hahahahaha) . We say :"Up to you , it is non of my business."

When our political minister behave immoral in their own private life . We say :" As well as , they have done well in they position , I wouldn't care and it wouldn't under our control ."

But don't forget "teach by example " play vital role in our life . Like father like son , as an adult , what have we did alway in our young 's eyes .



Why do I rise this issue ? Am I the perfect person in the world ?

Definitely NOT !

Although I am strongly defends against all the injustice . I can't change the world .
I just could borrow my ears to my nearest friends and give them advice , persuasive power of christian .





P/S : I don't have much comment on the commits adultery cases in our politician .I just care on this Sinchew online news . Quite surprise to know that , commits adultery isn't illegal in Malaysia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home