Sway With Lois: Spent too much !
Photobucket

Monday, December 03, 2007

Spent too much !

When I passed through the secret recipe cake house , I was consider on buying myself a very very belated birthday cake ........I didn't have a cake for this birthday.( not even a piece)
but...........

I am in the "financial problem" now , why ?
The story would has started from the last semester break .
I also wonder why ....... after the holidays ( 2 months ago)
When I'm back into normal school life , I have gained an eating addiction . ( especially those very expensive meal ). Also my weight.

My housemates and I went for few big meal within this 2 months. 2 steamboat dinner( Puchong and setapak ) , one luxury mamak restaurant dinner ( PJ) , we bought a dozen of donut ( donut addiction ...hahah) ,Taiwan cuisine for 2 times , korean cuisine for one times , Nando's chicken .

+

Rock climbing trip , 3 clothes , one eye shadow , 2 cream chesses butter and all the tiramisu ingredient ,present for friends , 2 books , Christmas cards , Junk food :-P


Those are good enough to spend all my money off . Since I have only RM 50 per week to spend with .....( although I can withdraw some money from my account , it is gonna make me scary when the amount is going to finish very soon .)
I still have my house rent fee , flute class fees , electrical bill , streamxy , water bill to consider about .

In the early on December , I need to consider carefully with any penny that I have spend.
Load of money would be spend on this month too !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home