Sway With Lois: Tiramisu part 2
Photobucket

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tiramisu part 2

Learn from the mistake , and trial & error.
Although using the "dip method " is correct , you have to be in fast action .
So , try using the "push method" for this time.



Ah jecg told me that I shouldn't had pour the liquid straightly ( cream ) onto the finger biscuit ( which I did it in the first time ).
It should be place spoon by spoon to cover the biscuits .
hehehee......she is working at the Italian restaurant now . Better believe her!
The result is quite good , the biscuits aren't floating anymore. Hehehe






Step toward the succeed

After freeze in the refrigerator for few hours

and put on some cocoa powder


tang ...tang ...tang .....tang

I succeed lah ! Ah jecg
I promise I would show you when it's done !





actually Monday is my brother 's birthday
so .......as a little present lah
Since I wouldn't in Kajang on Monday




this is the real view before add on cocoa powder

My dad can't wait till Sunday
He wanna try it



can't believe , my parent keen on it
they both ate 2 slice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home