Sway With Lois: NOVEMBER !
Photobucket

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NOVEMBER !

Ooooooouugg....... Come to the last day of October


November is coming ........
I 'm always waiting for this month :-)
it is a birthday month .....
loads of my friends , even my brother and I also in the same month .
I just went to post officer to sent out a birthday card and present for my best friend.
hehehe....a bit late , her birthday is tomorrow .


Finally decided to bought myself the very very first perfume in my life
....as my birthday present .
Although the bottle isn't nice
I fancy the aroma very much !

eerrr.......quite expensive !
I have struggled for more than half year !


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Happy belated birthday. we are considerably best friend.anyhow we never ask each other regarding date of birth. Just for confirmation, your birthday is on 1 Nov 2007???

4:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again is me. This time I am writing for amendment of my previous comment. Your birthday should be on 24 Nov and...definitely your date of birth is not in 2007.haha..minor technical error, should be 1984.

4:25 am  
Blogger Lois said...

Thanks Jecg !
YuP , My birthday is exactly one month and one day before Christmas .

eeerrr....getting older ! 1984 !
Next year I am going to meet the 1990 born student coming to college and studying with me ! Gosh !

Anyway ...I still don't know when are your birthday !
And pls leave your UK Address to me if you feel free to .

When are you going to have your blog ? :-) quickly !

5:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10 Tates Avenue
Belfast
BT9 7BY
Northern Ireland

I am going to move to other rental house soon. I will update you on the new address.
My birthday's just passed. 10 OCT

Lately I am loading with lots of assessment. I will do it soon.

6:15 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home