Sway With Lois: Friends.............where to find you ?
Photobucket

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Friends.............where to find you ?

I still remember I have something to share before I went to the Penang trip.

Don't know why it been ignored for long till now .

The day before I went to Penang , I called one of my secondary best friend which we had have an appointment to visit another friend who was going to get marry soon. ( unluckily , I broke the promise due to some expected business.)

I felt ashamed that I was not able to attend her wedding and dinner .
Another main point that made me felt touch was my best friend GOT BOYFRIEND. (eerrr.....I think I shouldn't high line the words "BF" but " She has")
My first feeling was happy to heard that she finally found someone that she likes.
and the next was "How will our Chinese New Year Gathering for 2008 ?" ......hahaha
We just meet once or twice per year especially the CNY gathering is the great changes to meet ( although we lived not that far in Kajang ) . The coming feeling was , I am going to lose a friend .

Why am I mention that I'll lose a friend . As Chinese proverb say : "重色轻友” 。The soul mate will become more important than friendship , especially she's just fresh in love . I believe our date for CNY gathering for 2008 would rather indefinite .

Anything can happen within a year . If you still remember the previous blog ( CNY) that I had write . Which we were still had fun in the BG relationship .



http://lois-blog-wang.blogspot.com/2007/02/new-year-gathering.html


I don't have the feel of jealous ,envy or great admire.

Why?

Because there were too many cases that reduce my confidence/ Hope in love .
Doubtless ,definitely I always feel lonely . However , when I hangup the phone , the very first deeply feel inside me was ......I need friend .


Again ,I would like to use the Chinese proverb "天下没有不散的宴席”(All good things must come to end. ), I rather keen in the Chinese sentence . It is well define the meaning .
We always use this for describing good things and also friendship . A great words to self -comfort . The sweetest moment always happened in our young time , when it gone ......it mean gone .

No turning back !


I enjoy the time having meal with friends , it could take few hours sitting there to chat non-stop.
But If I have meal alone at my room , I hope to have someone to chat with me through the MSM .

I enjoy the trip along with friend , killing the time , having joke and fun.
But If I am alone and lose , I hope you can pick up my phone to show me the direction .


I enjoy having my own space , doing nothing and just silent .
But If I stay too long alone , I hope to get invitation to go out .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home