Sway With Lois: TIME FLIES !
Photobucket

Monday, September 10, 2007

TIME FLIES !

What had accompanied you when you were kid?
What was your faviour toys?
Transformer robot ? rope skipping ?
Fishing ? cycling ? Tom & Jelly cartoon ?
Have you ever play the paper made kite ?
Had you ever catching the little tadpole in the ditch ?




My brother bought a bicycle recently , I just couldn't remember when was my last time to ride the bicycle . It seems ages !
When I was kid , my parent had busy with their business . Then I was the puck , never sat down quietly at home . I had cycling around the garden and playing with all the neighbour children .




When I see the new bicycle , it recalls my memories . This picture was took before 3 years old in my mom 's salon with my brother. ( the time When I was still at KL , old klang road , happy garden )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home