Sway With Lois: Resigned @ national day holidays
Photobucket

Monday, September 03, 2007

Resigned @ national day holidays


Finally !

resigned !

Last day was on 30th August

and I hit 9 sales and get the 25% commission .



And get a Chocolate bar and card from colleagues.......muaakk....thanks

I miss doing nothing

when it came true

Once again to realize that I am the type of person who can't stop working !

hehehe...since the first day I have regained my freedom

I feel like an idler !

....................................................................

31th Aug

National day

Not feeling exciting at all

no mood to celebrate

didn't even watch National day celebrating programme on TV

but

Mom and dad were busy in kitchen

they preparing the BBQ dinner for today at one of our neighbour's house

hahahahah

just left me ......the only idler people !




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home