Sway With Lois: Final part ~ penang trip
Photobucket

Friday, September 28, 2007

Final part ~ penang trip

Continue with ........................

The St.George Church is just next to the state museum .















Next station , ...............I was lost !
Lost in the town ......there are loads of different road .
Then I just kept on walking around .
Pass through some Indian shop lot streets .( might be the little Indian street)

Finally , can't stand anymore .
I went for lunch , just pick one restaurant then went in.

What could I do ? I just keep walking until I saw the Komtar again !
I've been walking for a big round then return back to komtar .
I was so excited , finally I could sit down under the air -cond !
It was 3 pm at the noon ......I still have few hours to kill !
I spent the remain few hours in the shopping center .

hahahahaha......I found a tasty ice-cream store which sold some special favor . I chose the green tea ice-cream . Yammy !
And sat at the book shop for a while .At the meanwhile, my friend called me and told me the bad
news . She couldn't accompany me to night !


lonely .....I was so lonely ........The very first time to felt that lonely .
Around in the end of 5 pm , I took a bus to



which the place is nearby jetty . I really don't understand when my friend recommended to me this small village . The village built with their surname " Chew" , it established in the middle of 19 century and the people were immigrate from "Fujian Province " part of China .















There are 6 -7 small village like this , I just been for 2 .


Every village has their own representative flag




The day before full moon (TangLong festival)







Just a short hot sun afternoon , I got the suntan
look at my neck and face !




My last dinner in Penang , "fish head meehon"
which without milk ( unlike KL )



In ferry ! Time to go home .......






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home