Sway With Lois: Failed .............my first Tiramisu mission !
Photobucket

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Failed .............my first Tiramisu mission !


Anythings are ready !



Beat 3 yellow eggs yolk with sugar


add in 25og cream cheese ( mascarpone cheese is too expensive )
and alcohol then keep on beating
I am not dare to use mascarpone cheese for my first experiment .



Beat eggs white



until it forms stiff peak



See ! wouldn't pour out oh



Mixed eggs white into eggs yolk
before mixing , add in some gelatine



Stir



Dip the finger biscuits with Coffe + any type of alcohol

Arrange the biscuits in single layer
Pour the mixing cream into the plastic/ glass pan


I like Chocolate ...so I sprinkle a layer of coco powder after a layer



aarrr.......failed !......the first and second layers all float

errrrrr.......helpless

My first mission failed !
just refrigerate it until the next morning
hehehe.......the cream not enough thick !



I'll try my best next time !
till success !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home