Sway With Lois: Dilemma
Photobucket

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Dilemma

When serving turn into your occupation
I believe it is definately different ( it might can be same )
I believe you'll kinda mixed up all your mind

In this state
I am not prepare heart in earning money while in serve the Lord
although it might be a good idea
I got no idea in my mind, nothing beside messy!

Every workers would like to choose the job that they like
some of them in suffering
but they 're no choose .


When chances come to you
and you can't make the right decision in the right time
you're gonna lose it.

I am not mature enough
especially my spiritual
I didn't feed it for long
the spirit baby must be in hungry

That is why the dilemma happen
without the guard
I lose the confident
I lose myself and direction

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home