Sway With Lois: I am not a TEACHER !
Photobucket

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I am not a TEACHER !

Honestly to say ............................I hate waiting people
Since I am always a punctual person .




Anyway , IF it is some special cases.
I can still accept !
But I have waited for an hour :-P
and my stomach was start playing drum
eeeee....I didn't had have my breakfast on the morning .

Finally meet GL at 1 pm something
Wow......He brought along a handsome colleague with him
who has a very shining smile !

Enjoy the lunch very well
Why ?
Not because of 2 good looking friends
but the atmosphere
IF you're close with me enough
you'll know that I am “Phobia about opposite sex" person (恐男症 )
especially meeting new friends
hahahahaha


When GL asked whether I have classes for the day
then his colleague popped out with :" oh.... you're a teacher ."
Me and GL just laughing for long on it.

I am not a teacher !
I 'm still a student !
He is not the first who say about it .
Am I really look like a teacher ????????

Giok Leigh always a friend to talk with
a good adviser and just like an elder brother for me
hehehehe....took the picture secretly




after the lunch , Giok Leigh just drop me at Mid Valley




I have planned for making the Tiramisu
Local Brandy , Lady Finger and Cream cheese
So , with this chances I've try to get the ingredient in one time .
eeee
......I still left out the Coco powder .





:-)

I got the mussel also
Then it was my dinner for the night .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home