Sway With Lois: Wind Quintet
Photobucket

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Wind Quintet

What is Wind Quintet?

Again , I am so free to visit the blogs around .
I've discovered the new word , "wind Quintet" .
So let see the explanation from wikipedia.


A wind quintet, also sometimes known as a woodwind quintet, is a group of five wind players (most commonly flute, oboe, clarinet, (French) horn and bassoon). The term also applies to a composition for such a group.






















































Sometime I do feel lonely to play flute alone ......so when I 've discover that it could be play in a group, I am so exciting . Piano and Flute are also another good match . But When you're playing only flute , It just seems like lack of somethings .
As I am a beginner , I have to pay more attention in "learning" but not only "playing " music . My music teacher said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home