Sway With Lois: titleless
Photobucket

Thursday, November 08, 2007

titleless

Spend money and time without planning .


Went to Pavilion especially for food
nothing could buy
mostly are high expense shops

The book was bought at Sungai Wang



And I did a crazy thing
I had queued for half hour for the J.Co Donuts
anyway , not to say worth to or not .
It is delicious !!!!

Most of the people bought at least half dozan
I could also saw some bought 4 dozen , Crazy eh !

And When it cames to my turn ......hahaha
weird to said , I just want 2 pieces.

How to descride the taste ?
Just like the marshmallow
can you imagine ? melt in your mouth not in your hand





Crying for the brave boyand his friends ....harry Potter in the whole holiday at KL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home