Sway With Lois: Still early of Twenty
Photobucket

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Still early of Twenty

Ok , Today is my big day .

Thanks God that I had a very well sleep until 11 :11 am ...hehehe

I get 4 online greeting , 4 sms greeting and a present from housemates.
I do envy on those people who always said that there have a long list of friends/ uncounterable of friends to thanks for .

Who 's causing it ?
definitely myself :-)
I didn't do my part as a friend , hehehe.....need to self-criticism

Went to book fair with parent at The Mines and have my pre -lunch at serdang , Yong Dao FU .
We reached around 1:45 pm and stayed until around 5:40 pm.
This time I wonder why my parent could stand for so long times which at the other side I was the one who look very tired .
On our way home , they told me they went for message chair for half hour and also went for tea . oOOohh......that Why ah ! So smart !!!!!

Within this 2 days
my friends thrown me some sensitive question .

Want me to think about "if ......., then ...?"
or
"How you think about .......?"

I just answer honestly , "I do know oh " .
Don't make my life so complicated .

I am in worried in this period , mostly because my housemates are going to move out , Need to find others to come in . One is graduated and another one wiling to has her own space and don't want to share. Gonna miss them !!!

My housemate who got her Job at Puchong is annoying that how she can move there without any transport . It is a horrible and terrible thing , I hate moving house !
This topic related to where to get a driver and how to move all those huge size furniture . And the transport to work .
undoubtedly , We would talk about lad . 3 of them said , they would never get a boy friend who doesn't has car .Would a girl nowadays choose someone who 's without transport ? At the first , I can't really agree them .

But .......

When we talked about our ages ( we remind our own ages) , eeerrr..........hahah...they 're right!
We are no longer teen !!! No longer those who's still in dreaming ! ( hahaha.....I didn't dream anymore in my birthday as was in my teen )
this didn't mean that we 're dependent on guy .Their theory is ,if a guy in our ages who 're in work still don't have a car , it would be too late for them to even own a house in the future. ( anyway , not all the people would like to own a car , the traffic is too jam !)

And my other friend asked me : " what your opinion with LOVE?"( bg relationship)

eeeerrrrr.....
errrrrreeeee.......


Hey , this is totally hard question for me lah !!!!!!
I still remember the day before, I asked my housemates , "can I have a kid and don't want his/her daddy ?" ( just a joke , doesn't mean it ).........they were speechless !
Then I answer my friend : "You 're go into a wrong person on asking this question "
She knew that I would answered in a bitter way . She want me to think on the good side ..... :-P

oh...ok , I try my best .



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home