Sway With Lois: I would gonna miss you !
Photobucket

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I would gonna miss you !

We have stay together about 3 years as housemates
And they're going to leave me very soon .
I am gonna miss them in the future time .
Chew hwe & Shu xin
I'm glad to have them as my company for this 3 years time.

We spent a lot of happy moment together .
And for loads of trips .



We enjoy big meal together
we shared a dozen of donuts
we always go to korea cuisine at Ampang ( both of us fancy korea cuisine)
We enjoyed loads of trips that we had been to , ice cream trips, shopping , movies
Singapore trips , Eye on Malaysia , orchestra show at KLCC.
We tried making the cheese cake and tiramisu .
We cook our by our own and shared.

I still remember the time they were just move in
They couldn't cook properly
don't even a normal meal for themselves


We prefer to stay at our little space than going outside for yam cha . We rather prefer to stay at our apartment for reading , sleeping , chatting and relaxing .Anyway , there is always once or twice . The most memorable one was when the earthquake happened in KL , we couldn't go back to apartment yet , then we went to yam cha with our neighbour .




We enjoy Games and chatting at the living room , we laugh loudly and can't control our self.
We been spending age for the chatting nonsense ,dream , future , gossip and stories .

I never ever can laugh as loud and happy before I met them . Honestly , I pretty love it .



I was always being selfish but thanks for their tolerant . I am always murmur incessantly but thanks for not turning face from me .I am always being overbearing but their didn't haggled over with me.


P/S: I miss you too , Eric ! You are the nice housemate that I ever had . You didn't mind on helping us on the housework especially you knew that 3 of us couldn't bare to do it . We always had great time to sat down and chatting , we shared our hard and worries in life . You always encouraged us when we were in the exam . You played the role in our house , as a guide as you were the only guy in the house .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home