Sway With Lois: Thanksgiving month
Photobucket

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanksgiving month

This Sunday is Thanksgiving week for my church .
There were open up for all the brothers and sisters to came out their thanksgiving on the morning worship.
There is one lesson for me today .

Although I did know that Thanksgiving is very important , I seldom do it .
I didn't mean that I never said thank you , but am I really speak out with my full heart ?


When the relationship with God isn't strong , when we have met the passion , when we get tired in service , when we have numb and lose . Do we still worship HIM as well?


Thanks God for all my life , Thanks God for Chosen me as HIS daughter( this is what I have always remind myself , God had first chosen you , not myself chosen HIM .)

Glad that I could met God since I was very young , it was 8 years old.
And accepted Jesus Christ at 9 . But I am the only Christian in my family .

I still remember it was a pure heart and humility stand under God.
I sang and dance to worship him .
HE become the honest friend for me when I cry in front of HIM.
HE hold my hand along my sadness path
He place HIS hand on my head and comfort me.

HE have guided me along my life . HE knew me before I formed , when I was in my mummy 's womb . That is how amazing .

But I forget HIM when I have grown stronger in the physical and mental . I am arrogant , I depend myself more than HIM . I abuse God's Grace . I offend God .


"All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because, "God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble."


1Peter 5:5



Thanksgiving month bring big effect to me , forgive and thanks .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home