Sway With Lois: Pesta 2008 is coming very very soon
Photobucket

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Pesta 2008 is coming very very soon





anyway , I have no chance to go .
1) No accompany
2) not affordable ( camp fee + KK mountain Climbing) = rm 700
3) probably wouldn't have holidays

I just realize that I didn't went for any mountain climbing after came back from KK mountain , it was on 2005 . WOW .....2 years !!!!!!!
I really miss the beautiful view in KK mount! then quickly I go and find my photo album and review .

I miss climbing mountain !!!!!!!!







I was quite " huge" ( body shape ) , when I was the member in BB .
My officers always lied to me that ......"see...almost reach the peak .... ....few more mins only , come on ...continue !"
And every time I went for mountain trip , I will definitely twist my leg !
That mean I always need an officer to take care for me on that time .

luckily it didn't happen on the KK mountain trip ! hahahahah
and I didn't need someone to take care for me anymore.
I was almost alone all the way up to peak ........






































Hope to have another mountain climbing trip soon . Willing to have outing too !
At least before I can't afford it .....hahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home