Sway With Lois: Open or not ????
Photobucket

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Open or not ????

Surprise !

At the first I was still struggling if I wanna open the mail ( I was worried if it was a virus mail )

But the title of the mail is - " I like your Blog :-) "

What an attractive title to make me consider for few seconds before I decided to open it .

Luckily , it isn't a virus mail .

It was someone write to me from Sweden ,much surprise than before I had opened the mail
.

Thank you , John Fagervall for supporting my blog .
Sure ! You 're always welcome .

This lad also own a blog !
Unfortunately , I can't read Swedish .
But I found another sharing Blog , the pictures are awesome !

1 Comments:

Blogger ufomanjojje said...

:-) you are welcome!

12:27 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home