Sway With Lois: Small talk before worship
Photobucket

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Small talk before worship

Today , one of the elder sister in Christ sat beside me in the morning service . ( Surprise!)

In fact that , I don't know how to "deals with "elder people . I just have a Grandpa and Grandma who live in seremban and met only twice a year . And not much contact with any other elder people .

And also , I don't have good talking skill especially when I 'm facing the children and elder .

Anyway , this morning we did have awesome conversation . Just a short one.
She asked me if I am the only Christian in my house . Then we started talk about family , although she isn't the only Christian in her family , her husband and another two sons haven't receive Jesus Christ .

She talked in humble and soft , She felt sad about her husband didn't attend her baptism ceremany 14 years agos and not willing to receive the good news. She said she have done her best in her position at home to glory HIS name .


Finally , She gave me a good advice . Don't and never choose the life partner who isn't Christian .
( for non- Christian who read about it , please don't misunderstand it . Please do Ask me if you're interested on it )

I Just reply with a smile , deep in my heart , I am extremely agree .



P/s : Happy Birthday to Auntie Wong , tomorrow is her birthday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news!I am going to move new house.My address is amended but I will give you soon.
Muacks. Take care.
Happy New Year.

12:57 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home