Sway With Lois: Busy Wednesday !
Photobucket

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Busy Wednesday !

It was a tired day .
Had class from 8am in the morning till 2 pm , rush back to apartment , thrown away my bag with one hand and got my flute with another hand , then rush to Sg wang .

Damn tired , Can't even concentrate in review my exam .
Had dinner with Chew hwe , my previous housemate . We both sat in the seat for long to consider what to order for . Really feel weary and bored with those outside food , repeat and repeat to having the same food .

I am a bit less appetite. Even my lovely breakfast I also can't take well . I keep on lengthen the meal time . Except my fav .....Chocolate .

Mommy say my body is slightly weak , I have " Cold feet" ( this cold feet isn't that cold feet in the idiom) and " cold finger " all the time , Once I stay at air-cond room or the weather/temperature going a bit low , I'll just like the cold - blooded animal .
Then mom force me to drink the bloody "Essence of Chicken " every Monday before going to college , it's hard to swallow !


I am quite resist to the taste !

What a intelligent Mom ! she then make the home made essence of Chicken to me , hehehehe
just like the Chicken Soup . Lovely
I think it doesn't work much , probably it is due to the pressure that make me less appetite . And some other problems which I still couldn't solve up.

Anyway , Thanks Mom !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home