Sway With Lois: Exciting ? Peace? Relax ? or ROCK ! sunday
Photobucket

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Exciting ? Peace? Relax ? or ROCK ! sunday

Add with tiring .
I have travelled almost half day .

I attend the Sunday service in another church at Subang Jaya yesterday .
Yup, pretty noisy ! ahahahah
For me who come from those traditional church , it is a bit hard to get used on the rock !
Can I say the songs leading people are a bit "selfish "? I could only heard about their voice , not mine !ahahahahahaha....................... "monopoly"! ( I don't really mean that )
For me I prefer that every people can sing louder to cover the sound that come from the music instruments .
What is leader's role ? lead someone toward something?? ....not one man show oh !

Beside that point I had mention, I like this church . Loads of surprise !
A really young age church , mostly are young people ( could I say 99.9% are young people ). Even the pastors !
I were extremely enjoying the whole service , especially the sermon , the pastor who gave the sermon was pretty interesting and creative . From the sermon , I could got the big encouragement and refresh in mind.

I didn't have such a lovely Sunday for long .
Normally , I have my BB service on Sunday . I wake up at 715am until 5pm or even later only I could reach home , change my clothes then straightly go to bed until my dinner time .
I didn't have time to enjoy in cell group or even chit chatting with brothers and sisters in Christ .No cell group , not much sharing , no lunch together ......................haiz , I just wonder I am hunger for it for so long . I miss my time to enjoy with my beloved friends . Without rushing or busy mind .

I miss my fellowship life !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home