Sway With Lois: My parent know me very well !!!!!
Photobucket

Saturday, January 26, 2008

My parent know me very well !!!!!

They knew me !
Every parent know their children very well !
Evey movement and every action in their eyes , They know what are we doing !
Although Parent might not knew how many hair that we have , they do know what 's our characteristic .

Yesterday , I went to shop with my parent . My eyes were attracted to the male necktie , it looks marvelous . I always found that men who wear in formal is sooooooooooooooooooooo.......attractive ! ( hahaha...it 's still depend on the body shape, anyway) To look awesome in wearing the formal suit and necktie , the men should has wide shoulder ,fit body shape , not too thin or too fat . Lad who is too thin , plump or short would look a bit sloppy in wearing the formal.

Argggggggg................saliva almost drop down already. I was infatuated with my dreaming guy who wearing in very smart way !

All of it went in my parent 's eyes !

Today , my Mom probe me ! She tried to ask me in a funny way ! I knew that , Just as I knew them ! Ahahahaha.....but I never thought my mum would do that on me . (she did loads on my brother)
Nothing to conceal , I just answer her normally . NO!
I almost laughing out loudly , I knew what was in my parent's mind .

Haiz ....unfortunately , no one want their belove daughter yet ! ahahahahahha
And I just try to forget someone that I have fancy in secretly for sometime , I pray Lord not to take such a long time to answer me , I think HE gave me the answer already.




But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness,
and all these things will be given to you as well.
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow,
for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Matthew 6: 33 -34

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home