Sway With Lois: Bonus !
Photobucket

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bonus !

Ang Pau is a bonus for CNY

But this kind of bonus would not stand for long , especially when you're getting older !
The first day of CNY , I went to my uncle 's house . One of the aunt who holding the angpau on her hand and walked around , I just sat in front of her ! She just treated me as transparent !

Ang Pau is a big bonus for me ! I am still a student :-P
Haiz......I have been using half of my ang pau money before the last day of the CNY .
Don't misunderstood oh.....I am not using it to buy something which is unnecessary oh~
I paid for my flute examination fees and buy a music sheet book ......costs me RM 300++ :-(

In fact , I had planned to save most of my Ang Pau money into my account ( which I have done for every year since I were child) , I already gave some amount to my dad and let him to help me to bank in it . Haiz .............still have to collect back half of it to paid the fees.

I also had planned to keep a little amount to spend ( hehehehehe....my own use) , I haven't been to cinema this year , I was waiting for the film "Jumper". I myself pretty don't like those CNY hottest Chinese comedy films. ( my own opinion only)......however , when I went back to my apartment few days agos , all the bills came ( elec , water , streamxy)......then my money again gone !


Anyway , ANG PAU IS STILL A BONUS !
Slave of the mammon ! I have to save buck by buck !


In a Piano room practice flute

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home