Sway With Lois: When a couple going to.........................
Photobucket

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

When a couple going to.........................

Marry or Break up


In this beginning of year 2008
A friend of mine just broke up and another is going to get marry .
And also lots of friends sharing about their love life to me .

Unfortunatuly mostly of those "stories" were bad new , I found out they just need a pair of ears to listen to them . All the advices that I had gave them were just rubbish . To solve all those problems will going back to themselves but no other.

People will worried when they didn't had partner . So did when they have one .
They complaint lots when they didn't had meet the one . More complaint when they have the one .

Thanks God for persist me in front of HIM , Thanks God for comfort me when I was in a deep valley . And Thanks God making me strong .

To have a long run in love isn't that easy .
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

1 Corinthians chapter 13 :4-6




Last week , I attended the
wedding plaining meeting for my captain , lots of matters has to be plan in advance , budget for the wedding . In fact , there are much more to prepare before the wedding . This is the second time for me to take part in helping the wedding planning . Which I were and am doing the decoration , it was a great experience for me around 2 years agos that I did for the first wedding decor . The satisfaction of finished a project and able to pleased the couple were awesome .

In my opinion , although Wedding party may just a ceremony ( Damn tired ...hehehe) , for a Christian couple , it is the best time to show the testimony and the love of God to friends and families , which would not done by non Christian .

2 Comments:

Blogger 钪凯 said...

My friend said im good listener...so they always share their "sad love story" with me...

2:58 pm  
Blogger Lois said...

Thanks for leaving me a comments
I have visited your blog since long long time ago.

But just as a "scuba driver" only .
:-)

8:50 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home