Sway With Lois: In the moment ...............
Photobucket

Saturday, February 23, 2008

In the moment ...............

In this moment , I miss you so much .
I wish to know about you more
I know I don't need to hide my feeling .

When the day I made the decision to forget about you
it seems like every things going smoothly
I didn't lost my weight , I didn't suffer from insomnia
I just cried out my eyes for the day .....only the day
and carry a pair of panda eyes for the other day .

I just can believe I have such a speedy recovery
However , it is what I had prayed from God
Let HIM shown me the consequence .


A farewell for my friend tonight .
I could saw her face was obvious reluctance for leaving .
I would never get used for separation , hard to cope it although experience for so many times.



Treasure what every you have had , release those need to be released .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home