Sway With Lois: Friends ................where are you?
Photobucket

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Friends ................where are you?

I am sooooooooooooooooo jealous !

I'm jealous on those who has lots of friends to leave them messages !
I'm jealous on those who has lots of friends drop to them when they just log on the messeger !
I'm jealous on those who has lots of friends to have breakfast , lunch , dinner or even supper together !
I'm jealous on those whose mobile is always rang and received messages non stop !
I'm jealous on those who no need to worry on holidays without anyone !
I'm jealous on those who has lots of friends remember their big day !

While I seldom received messages from friends for my pages .
While I 've sitting in front the computer for whole night , not even one drop a "Hi !" to me .
while I have to go alone for whole day meal like a lonely goose .
While my mobile didn't rang for few days , besides received some rubbish advertising messages.
While the fungus almost fills my head and sitting in front the telly for whole holidays .
While I have to go to bakery shop to buy my own a slice of cake to cheer myself . :-(

Friends , where are you ?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bear for me for half year. I'll be come back and have breakfast with you everyday =)

8:33 pm  
Blogger Lois said...

Thanks ! You 're always the best :-)

10:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home