Sway With Lois: The 201st !
Photobucket

Friday, March 07, 2008

The 201st !

Tang ...tang...tang ...tang........ this is the 201st !



sometime I just wrote nonsense
or
sometime I would explored /released my emotion
or
sharing the happiness /the touching experiences
or
discuss some interesting topics




For the nonsense part , I fancy on sharing my cooking although sometimes it wasn't look that delicious . :-P


I myself prefer to name it as "凉面"
Malaysia isn't famous in cooking the "凉面"
although the ingredients are very simply to prepared.
Why it's called "凉面"?
I think ................
becasue you will feel cool and fresh after having this . :-)




Tommorow is the election day 080308 .
I never will to write any article related to Malaysia election .....
This year would be my first time to become a voter in my life .
For my opinion .......errrr.........no comment ...ahahaha
I 'm glad that my father shows a good example for me . Although we're a family , he never tried to say a single word or suggest anythings to affect me .

I could only say it is a dilemma . Every parties also have it own pros and cros .
No prefect party in the world !

But I hate the newspaper which just reported the election news more than the normal news for this few weeks! It is a bit annoyed me !

Although I didn't demand to have the perfect goverment system , I do demand our goverment consider Malaysia citizen's safety ! Don't waste our money and please co-operated with more "Professional & Qualified " company ! NO more Absurd excuses please !


I just wonder the welding is reliable or not !( picture below )
I pretty hope it would not be the main reason why the water pipes were always broken !
and cause the waste of water !








By Lois Wang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home