Sway With Lois: I'm not always perfect all the way !
Photobucket

Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm not always perfect all the way !

I found that I have a little "Decision making disorder"problem .
It 'd only happened on small matters and mostly happen on ordering food or may be buying somethings .

Normally it could happened when I was in a stranger place , I was very dubious whether I make the right decision . It happen again last Saturday ,I went out for breakfast with my friend who came back from USA not for long , and I couldn't gave him my choice where to go for meal .( Finally he made the decision .......hahahah)

After the meal , I've shopped around for the cake baking ingredient near by ( Parent went for trip and wouldn't be at home , so I can ........make mess in the kitchen) .Later I went to secret recipe for my favor cheesecake , again , I standing infront the counter for almost 10 min and make a wrong decision !( Regret that I didn't try the blueberry or chocolate cheesecake ). :-P


I think the biggest problem that cause me insecure in " making decision" is MONEY!
Not only spend time to consider what to choose .....in the same time , money counting was running in my brain !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home