Sway With Lois
Photobucket

Sunday, March 09, 2008

I wonder not only the pregnant woman would get the hypochondriac.


You might also got the temporary hypochondriac on some hottest topic such as election , world cup , Olympic , SARS and .......................





Malaysia just gone through a dramatic election period, some people might pretty happy with the result , some might feel sad .
Honesty I got both feeling inside me . Adding with anxious , cannot feel the peace in mind , frightening .........Been watched the Telly for the further news after dinner until midnight , worrying if there is any rebellion or demonstrate .
I still remember when I was young , father explained to me what is rebellion , and which had happened on our country. ( this would be orally from one generation to another generation ,since this is a sensative topic for Malaysia)


Just as the result for this election , Malaysia politic is changing , we can't promise to get better or worst government system in the future . Some might think it is a chances to change , also some would worry on the own safety and race's right in this situation .





From the moment I came out from the election room , I really have complicated mind , I worried if I really choose the right one ? I myself as a citizen in this country and the state , I have to take responsible on what I had choose ( although some people might think one vote wouldn't affect much )





We can't deny the politicians did their merit on service the citizen and country , some of them might loss in this election , but please never forget what they had did good to serve us .


( I mean those who was really did the good job ) , they spent their life in service people on lots of fields , in education , races issue , woman right ,economy ..........................


We should give thanks to them , treasure what they had did good to us .








I found this quite interesting , because I also hesitate what mark I should put on the moment I get the paper , cross or tick ?Although I deeply know in my heart it should be putting cross , in that moment I just pause for a minute before I wrote it . I used to heard a lots of funny story on this when I was kid .


ahahahaha.......I did the right one , don't worried .




Yen Hwa come back from Penang for voting






I realized that some of the youth giving up their right as a citizen in Malaysia , just because of the terrible excuses : Lazy ! Not free to register ! or they might also think the result would more or less the same without their support and it would not affect much at all . They never have the idea that this is their right as a citizen .If you're one of them , please regrister 4 years later !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home