Sway With Lois: To my dearest members:
Photobucket

Sunday, March 16, 2008

To my dearest members:

I just found out that some of readers for my blog was not in my expectation .
Since they have never leave me any comment or message .

Some of them are my BB friends, members or .........
So they'd reflect to me after reading it ( I just know today ).


To my Deareast members :

Grace to you ! Thanks for the happiness time we have in BB .

I do criticize on my own BB company . However , I'm not try to make gossip or slanders , it would never be my style. I just point out what is the weakness of the company .
So when some of you who are from BB companies please be prepare your heart before you wanna visit my blog . :-) Don't be so serious , although most of you think that I am serious !

4th Kajang company junior recruitment camp was just end with succeeds.Anyway , I also heard some bad comments from other on camp. For my own as an usual way , I would scold the in charge people ( it 's normally what I 've done) .
I would not blame them unreasonable , besides some of unforgivable mistake which they have repeat for some many times , or didn't take their responsibilities with serious .
I appreciated some of you did your best effort ,the only things you lack of was management skills.
I never expected the perfect performance from NCOs , but I do expect them to do their best , not showing me how last minutes attitudes you have or laziness .

And , the most important things is learn from the mistake .

Sometimes , I feel bored and annoying on listening to some parents complaining , I do feel innocent since you gave so many excuses to your parent and destruct the reputation of the company . You don't have self-discipline which all your friends and family expected you have learned from BB .I never expected you could cook as delicious as what's the restaurant do , I just expected you can cook a normal rice which you have been trained for so long in BB .
But please never tell me you don't know how to clean the rice !


Below is a new build Picasa Album for 4th kajang company , hope you enjoy it ~
since I was sitting on the chair and upload for few hours !you guys are really love to take photos ! crazy eh.......few hundred pieces ! :-P

www.picasaweb.google.com/4thkajang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home