Sway With Lois: a little short hour of shopping
Photobucket

Saturday, April 05, 2008

a little short hour of shopping

Friday ,It was still early in the morning around 930am .
Way going back to Kajang from Setapak .

Suddenly wonder that I didn't visit Pasar Seni and PJ street for quite sometime .

Then , made a quick decision to stop at Pasar Seni station , which I actually could transfer back to KTM at KL station .

However , Nothing surprising me~ Pasar Seni is just as usual as we knew !Nothing changes.
I went to few flower shops and cloth shops to check the prices for the wedding decoration of my Captain wedding which is just at the corner.

The fresh flower is always expensive although there 're some flower wholesale stores in Pasar Seni , and the prices rate is only slightly different .
Surprising me is , I could get cheaper cloth in hypermarket Kajang , it 's half of the rate that I have compared.


Can't resist the entice to visit the Pasar Seni again after reading some articles .

Compared to the previous visited , it 's better arrangement and more tidy now.
The repair make it looks better than before . There's some new shops , kindly modern and new fresh look. And I discover that , there's some non -Malaysian doing business too .
Would not able to see some painters who is wearing like beggar .( quite horrible )





For Malaysian , it 's just a place for foreign to get the souvenirs .
I did saw some foreign visited , that mean it 's succeed to attracted them.



For me , I just like to shop .
Open my eyes
build up my "artistic" mind .
hahahahaha


Time to go home !
I wonder if Malaysia government did hard to keep the heritages in whole Malaysia
as last year was the Malaysia tourism year .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home