Sway With Lois: Wealth didn't last for 3 generations
Photobucket

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wealth didn't last for 3 generations

Every Chinese would have heard about this proverb before .
It was happened on my great grandfather too.

I didn't know much about their story , I just heard pretty little story from my dad which was told by his mom . ( my grandparent were passed away before I had born )
However , I just knew that my great grandfather had 3 wives and owned lots of properties .
In the end , the proverb did work on my great grandfather family .

Anyway , this isn't the point that I wanna talk about .

This proverb once again make me think deeply . I believe I have heard about this sentence for so many times . But I never play attention on it at all , I thought this proverb would never used on me ( since my family isn't rich .....hehehe)

When I watched telly just now , this proverb been used by one of the business man who owned a factory . The factory was started from his granddad , he explained why the proverb been famous use as a warning for chinese business family . Well, only this time I know that Wealth isn't only describe the money , "wealth " could be wide define , it could be the knowledge !

In the fact , human being is always self-fish ,benefit would come first than others.
We should have heard about the "shi fu" (师傅)story , every "shi fu" would never teach their apprentice the full skills, they always keep some for their own . If this happened from one generation to another generation , then it could be a big problem .

Anyway , it might be happened on old time , nowadays , we , the young one should have pick up the new knowledge , find out the new skills , improve yourself .
This is no more dependence on the old matter, the world is changing from time to time on .
Unfortunately , not all the young one could really handle . The e -generation bring pro and con , too much external , too little on build up our own characteristic (Intrinsic).

So do I , preferring the easier things to do , the easy life to enjoy. Yup , easy come , easy go !
That's why we don't have the true peace inside us , frightening on losing what we thought we deserve to own .


As a BB officer , I hope I can do my best to help those who willing to serve as an officers . Only I do so , I can see my weakness .As I said , I am not perfect . Interaction always bring better result , just only we need to learn how to be patient and tolerance . No one can hold the power for everlasting , Non of the kings in world world could do that so . We're just a dust , thanks God for choosing us in His plan and give us the identities as His son and daughter .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home